Counselling for Anger
Four specialist courses are offered where anger is present. The techniques used to control anger are quick, effective and easy to follow. Course times relating to starting the courses and changing times of sessions are among the most flexible in Melbourne. Ring Robert on mob 0408 579 312 or Mariane on mob 0423 364 618 to organize a time to start.
- One on one sessions
- Group sessions.
- Official certificates for Family Court and Criminal Court
- Partner conflict over sharing emotions, work, money, sex & communication.
- Separation or divorce, including seeking financial guidance
- Conflict over managing children, including blended families.
- low self-worth
- Two session anger course with schema test.
In couples counselling, where domestic violence is present in the relationship, then the person causing the domestic violence needs to complete the individual anger management course, before couples counselling can commence. If both partners are causing domestic violence, then both need to complete the individual anger management course.
The anger management courses are psycho-educational and where domestic violence is involved, the behavior of the other party is not discussed