CPM & Polyvagal Theory
The following charts are used in CPM to create meaning in a persons life and help them achieve that goal:
- Neuroception- Explains how and where your senses, feelings and thoughts come from.
- Polyvagal theory explains how your vagus nerve regulates the flow of energy
- Polyvagal theory explains how your vagus nerve activates your various behaviors.
- Polyvagal theory integrates with energy chakras and shows where energy gets stuck in your body.
- Polyvagal theory shows how the vagus nerve relates to the seven groups of principles
- Polyvagal theory shows how internal triggers and processed and passed through to the conscious mind.
- Polyvagal theory provides a simple pathway to conduct therapy, that is, by paying attention to principles, controlling information and energy and showing where to introduce the intervention.