|New Online Anger Course with Court approved certificate for $298.
Since the private practice started in 2010 , over 1400 clients have been counselled and 750 letters to the courts on behalf of clients.
Both the Anger Management Course was completely revised based on polyvagal theory in 2018..
My goal in anger management is to get you unstuck by following the two golden rules:
First golden rule: When it is positive it is personal, that is it is given personally and received personally. However, when it is negative it is behavioral. It is about the problem not the person, otherwise anger can arise.
Result: There is no judgement in Cognitive Principle Therapy
Second Golden rule: When negative thinking goes up, then principles go down.When principles go up, negative thinking goes down.
Eg. When you angry and abuse me, I think negatively about you and my respect for you goes down.
Result: We give trust, respect , acceptance and commitment to every client.
A healthy life is based on strong core beliefs. We teach:
- HOPE in every transaction: Growth through adding value or in suffering
- CONTROL in every transaction: Achieving /working towards a goal or in trying.
- ENGAGEMENT in every transaction: Unconditional giving of trust, respect, acceptance and commitment.
- MEANING in every transaction: Seeing growth in self, others and causes.
The Cognitive Principle Matrix explains, provides tools and applications relating to the following elements:
- The 4 basic emotions in life and their purpose applied to life’s boundaries.
- Rules, boundaries and consequences are formed around four relationship principles and four influencing principles.
- Understand what life balance means related to the 4 basic emotions and why seeking a work/life balance is not effective.
- The 7 levels of awareness relating to Maslow's 7 levels of needs
- The 3 levels of control in your life related to Maslow's hierarchy
- Spiritual principles are used to transcend your human nature.
- The 7 main spiritual principles which enable you to rise through Maslow’s 7 levels of needs.
- Your predictive system and comparative system work and how to use those to rise to Maslow’s highest level of transcendence or self-actualisation.
- Understanding how dysfunction [negative and personal] arises and how it keeps you at Maslow’s two lowest levels and prevents optimum flow.
- Understanding the 7 stages of attachment/detachment and how to use those to develop awareness and improve relationships.
- Understanding how the conscious and subconscious mind creates negative [bad] habits using polyvagal theory.
- Change bad habits by not working on them, but by creating good habits and attaching those to the bad habit using polyvagal theory.
- Stop using logic and positive thinking to change a bad habit.
- Integrate IQ, EQ & SQ and move into optimum performance.
- When to change from having a goal to having hope.
Counselling uses all of the above elements to treat anger, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, addictions and relationship issues.