Cognitive Principle Matrix [CPM] is based on two golden rules of life which applies to yourself and to others.
First golden rule:
When it is positive it is personal [given personally and received personally]
When it is negative it is behavioral [it is the problem not the person]
Second Golden rule:
When negative thinking goes up, then principles go down.
When principles go up, negative thinking goes down.
Eg. When you abuse me, I think negatively about you and my respect for you goes down.
The CPM applies these golden rules to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs so that every need is covered by these rules.
CPM is comprised of:
Cognitions-Thinking about all mental abilities and processes.
Principles- Emotions and values eg. fear and trust.
Matrix- The whole system of applying the golden rules are connected.
The CPM matrix explains, provides tools and applications which apply to the following elements:
- The 4 basic emotions in life and their purpose applied to life’s boundaries.
- How rules, boundaries and consequences are formed around four relationship principles and four influencing principles.
- Understand what life balance means related to the 4 basic emotions and why seeking a work/life balance is not effective.
- The 5 levels of awareness relating to Maslows 5 levels of needs
- The 5 levels of communication relating to Maslows 5 levels of needs
- The 3 levels of control in your life related to Maslows hierarchy
- How spiritual principles are used to transcend your human nature.
- How the 6 main spiritual principles which enable you to rise through Maslow’s 5 levels of needs.
- How your predictive system and comparative system work and how to use those to rise to Maslow’s highest level of transcendence or self-actualisation.
- Understanding how dysfunction [negative and personal] arises and how it keeps you at Maslow’s two lowest levels.
- Understanding the 6 stages of attachment/detachment and how to use those to develop awareness and improve relationships.
- Understanding how the conscious and subconscious mind creates negative [bad] habits.
- How to change bad habits by not working on them, but by creating good habits and attaching those to the bad habit.
- How and why to stop using logic and positive thinking to change a bad habit.
- How to integrate IQ, EQ & SQ and move into optimum performance.
- When to change from having a goal to having hope.
Counselling uses all of the above to treat anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, anger, addictions and relationship issues.
Business flow coaching uses all of the above to achieve optimum performance.