Principles Support Meaning
Cognitive Principle Matrix supports life as defined by Ikigai
Ikigai is a Japanese word whose meaning translates roughly to a reason for being, encompassing joy, a sense of purpose and meaning and a feeling of well-being. The word derives from iki, meaning life and kai, meaning the realisation of hopes and expectations.
Behind Ikigai are principles which are defined in the Cognitive Principle Matrix
Rules of the matrix are:
- Principles are greater than Comparative Thinking [fear and greed]
- Comparative thinking needs unconditional giving to overcome greed and unconditional acceptance to overcome fear.
- Then there will be HOPE, not hopeless and apathy
- The Self must speak the truth and unconditional give otherwise there is
- Others must be trusted and unconditionally accepted
- Then there will be ONENESS, not fantasy and paranoid fear.