Court Certificate for Anger Management in Melbourne: Online Course & Counselling
Located in Melbourne, ANGER MANAGEMENT ONLINE COURSE offers anger management courses with court certificate upon completion. Contact us today!
Ring Robert at 0408 579 312 to make an appointment
- Book a 60 minute face to face counselling session, plus 30 minutes telephone support and follow-up during course: $121 cost
- Buy the online course below: $275 cost
Total cost is $396
Online Anger Management Classes for Court Appointed Cases
Whether you’ve been court-ordered to take anger management classes or you’ve been mandated to take a course because of issues at work or within your relationships, call ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE ONLINE today!
We offer online anger management classes for court appointed cases. During our sessions, you will learn:
- The exact same tools that are taught in face to face counselling [4 hours] and are presented in the same way, that is, with diagrams, plus audio explanations.
- Tools to control your anger
- Awareness of how anger is part of a system to mend boundaries, following an emotional trigger
- How to focus using a simple technique, that prevents anger building up during the day
- Tools you need to calm aggression and free yourself from frustrations and irritations that trigger anger
Upon completion of the online course and the face to face counselling session, we will provide you with a court certificate. Over 500 certificates have been issued. Get in touch.
In Victoria you must attend the face to face sessions to receive your certificate.
We provide you with a reliable court certificate
Reference received 26/4/2018
My online anger management course can work better than face to face counselling for the reasons stated below by Ron, after I inquired into his progress yesterday.
"Hi Robert, thanks for checking in on me. I feel like I'm getting quite a lot out of it actually, I don't know if your course was meant to do this but I'm getting a side effect...... I find myself being able to voice my dislike on a situation rather than previously bottling it up, I'm feeling calm and much more in control, this could have something to do with my doing each module twice, after I've done the homework and begin the assessment..... I can't remember what you actually said so I have to go back and listen to it again. There's an awful lot of information to absorb, so for me listening twice it's a good thing. Regards Ron"
15th May, 2018 [update from Ron]
"I finished the fourth module of the course. I don't know how you managed it, but I haven't had a anger episode in a couple of weeks now. I'm feeling calm, a lot more confident in myself. Ron."